With Envrionment for Video Games series currently being in works (checkwww.gumroad.com/maciejkuciara for the latest releases!), there is more to come! Few ideas that are in plans:
- Efficient Photoshop - using shortcuts and tricks - this will likely be bi-weekly series of 15-20 min videos showing you some tricks I learnt using Photoshop over 10 years, aimed to improve your efficiency of work.
- Shapes and Lines - a in-depth course of how to create shapes, what emotions they express and how they can affect your illustrations (Photoshop)
- Mechanical designs - this tutorial will be aimed to show you my thought process while creating mechanical designs in illustrations.
- Working with Photoshop Brushes - in-depth explanation of how brush system works in Photoshop, how to use texture patterns and what brush choices will make your paintings looking more aesthetic.
- Color keys and lighting sketches - aimed to show how to quickly choose right colors and lights to express the right mood of your illustration/concept
Of course more to come! Feel free to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more suggestions to what you would like to see tutorial-wise.
And some Free stuff!
Be sure to check out ArtCafe Livestream (link in menu above). I regularly sit down with best in the industry to talk and answer questions asked by community, fans and friends. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter to participate in creating content of that show, or just feel free to join us live or watch recorded livestream after. It's free and it's for you!
Those who follow my work on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, are aware of the new IP I've been announcing recently - Showtime. This will be a topic for future, separate Newsletter. My plan is to bring the world of Showtime closer to the audience, make fans interested in this IP be more hands on the project and be able to see it grow. Stay tuned for more :)
Most human beings hate them! I know! I hate them too. But bare with me. Every subscriber of this Newsletter will receive discount on all new tutorials, newsletter-only freebies, early access to future content and more! I promise I won't be spamming you every day as I prefer to send only news related to important topics or releases. So if none of above interest you and you're angry with this text already, don't hate, just unsubscribe below :)